BUILDING BRIDGES AND BREAKING CLICHÉS
November 2-5, 2023
Sheraton at Station Square, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Accepting proposals for individual presentations, panel presentations, workshops, roundtables, and poster presentations *virtual presentations welcome
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
- In what ways have individuals and full centers worked or struggled to build bridges, make connections, or form partnerships?
- What practices or processes best support building bridges among individuals and groups?
- In what ways have shifts caused by the pandemic allowed for building bridges and/or challenging clichés that were previously not considered?
- In what ways have recent changes to local institutional policies/practices challenged clichés about peer tutoring in writing?
- What clichés about writing centers still circulate? How can we move past them?
- How might efforts to see writing centers as spaces to build bridges in fact perpetuate clichés about our research, theory, and practice?
- Of course, proposals exploring other lines of inquiry are welcome. All are welcome to bridge out and challenge clichés.
Proposals Due Friday, April 14, 2023
Grant opportunities available.
Submit proposals and get more information at https://ncptw.info or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org